Pre-test Assessment Drive. Firstly:
1. The assessment will identify the areas you may need to work on to bring your driving up to ‘Driving Test Standards’.
You will get advice on what may be required to give you the best chance of passing your test.
2. It is important to get your pretest assessment as soon as you receive your Driving Test appointment date (usually 4 weeks in advance). You may need this time to prepare.
Should you require pretest driving lessons then:
1. I will coach you on routes in your chosen test centre area and take you through all the elements of the Driving Test, step by step, so you know exactly what to expect on the day.
2. We will cover the correct use of the vehicle controls and the driving procedures the tester will expect you to demonstrate in order to pass. And importantly, together we will work to build your confidence in your own ability.
A 'Test Information Pack' is included free of charge. Contents include:
- The formal 'test report' sheet.
- Detailed notes on the 'test report' explaining the skills the tester will require you to demonstrate.
- Detailed list of sample 'rules of the road' questions (form part of the Oral test).
- List of the possible 'Technical' questions asked, together with answers (Show me/Tell me
" Remember …to have the best chance of passing the Driving Test it requires 'Coaching', 'Practice' and importantly 'your Commitment'.
(Learners have found the Test Pack to be of great benefit...check out
the ‘Testimonials’ page.)